TransPost PlusTranspost Plus is an extended version of TransPost with the same easy interface.
Use it to import a variety data into MYOB AccountRight from tab-delimited and CSV files.
TransPost Plus provides for importing many types of data into MYOB AccountRight including Suppliers, Purchases, Bill Paymentsand Journals.
For further efficiency and greater productivity you can automate the processing using Command Line scripts or the TransPost Plus Service.
As with the standard TransPost, all importing is logged so you can check what has been imported.
Free 30 day trial - download and find out what it can do for you!Works with both AccountRight Live and Classic AccountRight on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Windows Server
- Import the following data types into MYOB
- Customer (Insert and Update)
- Sales Invoices and Orders
- Item Sales
- Service Sales
- Professional Sales
- Miscellaneous Sales
- Time Billing Sales
- Customer Payments
- Suppliers (Insert and Update)
- Purchases Bills and Purchase Orders
- Item Purchases
- Service Purchases
- Professional Purchases
- Miscellaneous Purchases
- Supplier Payments
- Spend Money
- Receive Money
- General Journals
- Items (Insert and Update)
- Item Pricing
- Inventory Adjustments
- Activity Slips (but only with classic AccountRight)
- Personal cards
- Set defaults for data not available
- Specify a default for any field (even/especially ones not available in the data for import)
- For sales and purchases, many fields default from the customer/supplier card. See here for details.
- Tax codes default from card, item or account as appropriate
- If neither price nor line total supplied, price derived from item data using customers price level and ship quantity as appropriate
- Run import from a simple command line
e.g. TransPostPlus_Run.exe "path of input file" "name of mapping"
- Store standard Run Sequence
- Run all files and mappings specified in the Run Sequence
- from the application (Run All now)
- from the start menu (TransPostPlus_Run All
- from a command line
- at regular intervals using the service
To purchase send a purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org or pay via PayPal.
Pay using PayPal or a credit cardNote: You do not need a PayPal account as there is a "Pay with a Card" option. The license will be issued immediately to the email address used in the payment process.
|License||Price||Pay via PayPal
|1 Year Regular Subscription:||$495.00 (inc $45.00 GST)|
|2 Year Value Subscription:||$825.00 (inc $75.00 GST)|
|60 day Trial Extension Subscription:||$93.50 (inc $8.50 GST)|
Renew SubscriptionIf your license is about to expire you should have received a renewal reminder with payment instructions.
You can also renew your subscription instantly via PayPal either using a PayPal account or via the PayPal "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option.
Download TransPost Plus
|18.104.22.1682||December 2019||TransPostPlus 22.214.171.1242 --- 1.39MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3.7General Journals often get rejected by AccountRight because of discrepancies in tax calculations causing imbalances. There is a new OverrideTax flag so Journals can be imported using ex-tax amounts with the tax amounts as calculated at the source. Also there is a new BalanceToAccount option, to specify an account to which a balancing amount will be posted if the journal is unbalanced. Journal lines with zero amounts are removed as they cause errors too.
Customer, Supplier and Personal Cards can now be updated when identified by name without a CardID and CardIDs can be added or changed using the NewCardID field.
There are a number of other changes.
|126.96.36.1998||May 2019||TransPostPlus 188.8.131.528 --- 1.35MB|
|184.108.40.2069||December 2018||TransPostPlus 220.127.116.119 --- 1.35MB|
|18.104.22.1686||December 2018||TransPostPlus 22.214.171.1246 --- 1.35MB|
|126.96.36.1995||August 2018||TransPostPlus 188.8.131.525 --- 1.34MB|
|184.108.40.2062||January 2018||TransPostPlus 220.127.116.112 --- 1.34MB|
|18.104.22.1684||May 2017||TransPostPlus 22.214.171.1244 --- 1.34MB|
|126.96.36.1991||April 2017||TransPostPlus 188.8.131.521 --- 1.34MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3.3New changes in 3.3.3 include retry and timing changes to reduce the impact of communication errors
There are also a number of changes to facilitate reformatting and import of data from applications designed without regard to MYOB AccountRight
For details see Release Notes - Version 3.3.3
|184.108.40.2063||October 2016||TransPostPlus 220.127.116.113 --- 1.32MB|
|18.104.22.1685||June 2016||TransPostPlus 22.214.171.1245 --- 1.32MB|
|126.96.36.1997||August 2015||TransPostPlus 188.8.131.527 --- 49.2MB|
|184.108.40.2066||November 2014||TransPostPlus 220.127.116.116 --- 48.8MB|
|18.104.22.1682||November 2014||TransPostPlus 22.214.171.1242 --- 48.8MB|
|126.96.36.199||April 2014||TransPostPlus 188.8.131.52 --- 48.8MB|
TransPost Plus UpgradesWe publish new versions from time to time with extra features, improvements and fixes to defects. You may upgrade at any time by simply downloading and installing the new version.
The install of the new version will automatically uninstall the old version. If the TransPost Plus Service is running when you do this it will stop and replace the Service with the new version and provide the option to automatically start the Service for the new version.
If you have any regrets about the new version you can simply install the old version back over it.
How to Uninstall TransPost Plus
- Select Uninstall TransPost Plus from the Start menu. Note that it is grouped under TransPost Plus, in Windows 7 it is under the subheading Transpost Tools.
- Click Yes to confirm that you wish to uninstall TransPost Plus
- If a "file is in use.." message appears then close TransPost Plus if it is in use and wait a couple of minutes for the TransPost Plus Service to shut down if it was started, then click Retry