Save time, save money
Use TransPost to import your sales and expense data into MYOB AccountRight.
- Customer data (both insert and update)
- Sales (all types)
- Customer Payments
- Items (both insert and update)
- Spend Money
Automate your imports
Set up and save a Run Sequence giving each import mapping an input folder. Then just save the data in the appropriate input folders and press 'Run All Now' button to import all files in those folders or use the TransPost Service to import data files automatically as they arrive.
- AccountRight Live online, server or local file
- Classic AccountRight Version 19.x and earlier
First 30 days free - download TransPost and start saving time now!
|License||Amount||Pay via Paypal
|1 Year Regular Subscription:||$192.50 (inc $17.50 GST)|
|2 Year Value Subscription:||$330.00 (inc $30.00 GST)|
|60 day Trial Extension Subscription:||$38.50 (inc $3.50 GST)|
Renew SubscriptionIf your license is about to expire you should have received a renewal reminder with payment instructions.
You can also renew your subscription instantly via PayPal either using a PayPal account or via the PayPal "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option.
|TransPost 184.108.40.2067||December 2019||TransPost Setup 220.127.116.117.exe --- 1.3 MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3.7Customer Cards can now be updated when identified by Name without a CardID and CardIDs can be added or changed using the NewCardID field.
There are a number of other changes.
|TransPost 18.104.22.1684||May 2019||TransPost Setup 22.214.171.1244.exe --- 1.26MB|
|TransPost 126.96.36.1996||December 2018||TransPost Setup 188.8.131.526.exe --- 1.26MB|
|TransPost 184.108.40.2065||December 2018||TransPost Setup 220.127.116.115.exe --- 1.26MB|
|TransPost 18.104.22.1683||August 2018||TransPost Setup 22.214.171.1243.exe --- 1.26MB|
|TransPost 126.96.36.1990||April 2017||TransPost Setup 188.8.131.520.exe --- 1.25MB|
|TransPost 184.108.40.2069||September 2016||TransPost Setup 220.127.116.119.exe --- 1.24MB|
|TransPost 18.104.22.1683||June 2016||TransPost Setup 22.214.171.1243.exe --- 1.23MB|
|TransPost 126.96.36.1990||April 2016||TransPost Setup 188.8.131.520.exe --- 1.19MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3
- Defaults from Customer and Item data apply to sales where not supplied in the input. See here for details.
- Customer payments can be imported using minimal data using defaults. If required, customer will be inferred from the invoice.
- Data can be edited in the data preview window
- Improved line item validation and error logging
- Heading and Subtotal lines can now be imported with sales (applies to AccountRight Live only)
|TransPost 184.108.40.2067||August 2015||TransPost Setup 220.127.116.117.exe --- 49.6MB|
|TransPost 18.104.22.1686||February 2015||TransPost Setup 22.214.171.1246.exe --- 49.49MB|
|TransPost 126.96.36.199||March 2014||TransPost Setup 188.8.131.52.exe --- 48.78MB|
|TransPost 184.108.40.206||June 2013||TransPost Setup 220.127.116.11.exe --- 719Kb|
|TransPost 18.104.22.168||November 2012||TransPost Setup 22.214.171.124.exe --- 650Kb|
|TransPost 126.96.36.199||June 2012||TransPost Setup 188.8.131.52.exe --- 650Kb|
|TransPost 184.108.40.206||April 2012||TransPost Setup 220.127.116.11.exe --- 634Kb|
|TransPost 18.104.22.168||November 2011||TransPost Setup 22.214.171.124.exe --- 545Kb|
For details of the changes in each release see the Version history.
TransPost UpgradesWe publish new versions from time to time with extra features, improvements and fixes to defects. You may upgrade at any time by simply downloading and installing the new version.
The install of the new version will automatically uninstall the old version. If the TransPost Service is running when you do this it will stop and replace the Service with the new version of the Service and provide the option to automatically start the Service for the new version.
If you have any regrets about the new version you can simply download and install the old version back over it.
How to Uninstall TransPost
- Select Uninstall TransPost from the Start menu. Note that it is grouped under TransPost, in Windows 7 under the subheading Transpost Tools.
- Click Yes to confirm that you wish to uninstall TransPost
- If a "file is in use.." message appears then close TransPost if it is in use and wait a couple of minutes for the TransPost Service to shut down if that was started, then click Retry