The Activity slip import records activity slips in MYOB. These activities slips must identify either an employee or a supplier card, an activity and, if the activity is billable, a customer.
If a job is specified without a customer then TransPost will apply the activity slip to the customer associated with the job.
The following fields are commonly required:
- If this field is not supplied MYOB will generate a value. Note that there will then be no way to check that a particular record has already been imported so there is a risk, if a file is accidentally imported twice, that records in MYOB are duplicated. We recommend that if the source of the data provides a unique key then that is used to create a SlipID. The maximum length is 8 characters.
- Date of the activity. Mandatory.
- MYOB Card ID of the employee or supplier to whom the activity slip applies. This is optional.
- Name of the employee or supplier to whom the activity slip applies. This is mandatory if EmpCardID is not specified.
- If the employee or supplier is an individual then the firstname is also required to identify them.
- This is the code which identifies the activity. It must be a valid Activity ID in the MYOB Activites List or the activity slip will be rejected.
- This optional field should be a valid Job Number in MYOB. It is alpha-numeric and may be up to 15 characters long.
- Name of the customer. if Job is not specified then this is mandatory if the specified activity is billable.
- First name of the customer if an individual.
- This is the units to be recorded for the activity slip, i.e. quantity of activity being recorded.
- Notes on the activity.
The remaining fields are optional.