TransPost Express for AccountRight Live
Import your sales data from CSV files into MYOBImport these data types directly into MYOB AccountRight Live
- Customer data
- Sales invoices
- Customer Payments
Then whenever you have data to import you can just simply open TransPost Express and
- Select your input file
- Select one of the mappings you have created
- Click the Import to MYOB button
First 30 days free - download TransPost Express and save time now!The first 30 days is free. Just download a copy, install, configure your company file and register. After the first 30 days, continuing to use TransPost Express costs just $88 per year.
What our users say:“We 're an online seller and have been using TransPost Express for a couple of years now. We used to spend a lot of time entering sales into MYOB via a spreadsheet.
Since we discovered TransPost Express we have saved so much time - we can import over 100 sales at a time in under 5 minutes. And the great thing is, you can adapt TransPost Express to import sales from various selling channels, it 's so easy to use.
The amount we pay per annum to be able to use TransPost Express is nothing when we compare it to the amount of time we have saved. Thank you so much for making such a brilliant program available! ”
See our MYOB Add-on Solution page
Works with MYOB AccountRight Live
|Use with local or cloud files. Works with server edition too.|
- Import the following data types into MYOB:
- Customer (Insert only)
- Sales (Invoices only)
- Item Invoices
- Service Invoices
- Professional Invoices
- Miscellaneous Invoices
- Customer Payments
- Easy to use interface for creating mappings
- Set defaults for data that is not available
- Comprehensive logging to track what was imported and what was not
- Mappings can be imported and exported as XML files
- Data preview form shows both raw input and tabular form, to make it easy to select the correct file format
|License||Amount||Pay via Paypal
|1 Year Regular Subscription:||$88.00 (inc $8.00 GST)||2 Year Value Subscription:||$143.00 (inc $13.00 GST)|
Download TransPost Express
|TransPost Express 184.108.40.2065||26/10/2016||TransPost Express Setup 220.127.116.115.exe --- 1.13MB|
|TransPost Express 18.104.22.1688||11/5/2016||TransPost Express Setup 22.214.171.1248.exe --- 1.13MB|
What Changed in version 3.3Handling of errors and messages has been significantly improved. Specifically the item line on which an error occurs is itentified and all lines are validated before rejecting a sale.
- Defaults from Customer and Item data apply to sales where not supplied in the input. See here for details.
- Payment can be imported in the same import as the sale
- Customer payments can be imported with minimal data using defaults
- Data can be editing in the data preview window
- In Customer invoice payments, if Customer not specified then Customer may be determined from the Invoice
- IsIndividual field added to Customer import. If not supplied it will be determined by the existence of a FirstName
- Payments will be matched to invoices correctly when the invoice number has not been padded with leading zeroes
|TransPost Express 126.96.36.1997||19/10/2014||TransPost Express Setup 188.8.131.527.exe --- 719Kb|
|TransPost Express 184.108.40.2066||7/9/2014||TransPost Express Setup 220.127.116.116.exe --- 719Kb|
How to Uninstall TransPost Express
- Select Uninstall TransPost Express from the Start menu. Note that it is grouped under TransPost Express, in Windows 7 under the subheading Transpost Express Tools.
- Click Yes to confirm that you wish to uninstall TransPost.