TransPost PlusTranspost Plus is an extended version of TransPost with the same easy interface.
Use it to import a variety data into MYOB AccountRight from tab-delimited and CSV files.
TransPost Plus provides for importing many types of data into MYOB AccountRight including Suppliers, Purchases, Bill Paymentsand Journals.
For further efficiency and greater productivity you can automate the processing using Command Line scripts or the TransPost Plus Service.
As with the standard TransPost, all importing is logged so you can check what has been imported.
Free 30 day trial - download and find out what it can do for you!Works with both AccountRight Live and Classic AccountRight on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Windows Server
- Import the following data types into MYOB
- Customer (Insert and Update)
- Sales Invoices and Orders
- Item Sales
- Service Sales
- Professional Sales
- Miscellaneous Sales
- Time Billing Sales
- Customer Payments
- Suppliers (Insert and Update)
- Purchases Bills and Purchase Orders
- Item Purchases
- Service Purchases
- Professional Purchases
- Miscellaneous Purchases
- Supplier Payments
- Spend Money
- Receive Money
- General Journals
- Items (Insert and Update)
- Item Pricing
- Inventory Adjustments
- Activity Slips (but only with classic AccountRight)
- Personal cards
- Set defaults for data not available
- Specify a default for any field (even/especially ones not available in the data for import)
- For sales and purchases, many fields default from the customer/supplier card. See here for details.
- Tax codes default from card, item or account as appropriate
- If neither price nor line total supplied, price derived from item data using customers price level and ship quantity as appropriate
- Run import from a simple command line
e.g. TransPostPlus_Run.exe "path of input file" "name of mapping"
- Store standard Run Sequence
- Run all files and mappings specified in the Run Sequence
- from the application (Run All now)
- from the start menu (TransPostPlus_Run All
- from a command line
- at regular intervals using the service
|License||Price||Pay via Paypal
|1 Year Regular Subscription:||$495.00 (inc $45.00 GST)|
|2 Year Value Subscription:||$825.00 (inc $75.00 GST)|
|60 day Trial Extension Subscription:||$93.50 (inc $8.50 GST)|
Download TransPost Plus
|22.214.171.1242||7/01/2018||TransPostPlus 126.96.36.1992 --- 1.34MB|
Also lines with zero amounts are removed from General Journals as they cause AccountRight Live to reject the journal.
|188.8.131.524||23/05/2017||TransPostPlus 184.108.40.2064 --- 1.34MB|
|220.127.116.111||23/04/2017||TransPostPlus 18.104.22.1681 --- 1.34MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3.3New changes in 3.3.3 include retry and timing changes to reduce the impact of communication errors
There are also a number of changes to facilitate reformatting and import of data from applications designed without regard to MYOB AccountRight
For details see Release Notes - Version 3.3.3
|22.214.171.1243||2/10/2016||TransPostPlus 126.96.36.1993 --- 1.32MB|
|188.8.131.525||1/6/2016||TransPostPlus 184.108.40.2065 --- 1.32MB|
|220.127.116.117||2/8/2015||TransPostPlus 18.104.22.1687 --- 49.2MB|
|22.214.171.1246||30/11/2014||TransPostPlus 126.96.36.1996 --- 48.8MB|
|188.8.131.522||3/11/2014||TransPostPlus 184.108.40.2062 --- 48.8MB|
|220.127.116.11||8/4/2014||TransPostPlus 18.104.22.168 --- 48.8MB|
TransPost Plus UpgradesWe publish new versions from time to time with extra features, improvements and fixes to defects. You may upgrade at any time by simply downloading and installing the new version.
The install of the new version will automatically uninstall the old version. If the TransPost Plus Service is running when you do this it will stop and replace the Service with the new version and provide the option to automatically start the Service for the new version.
If you have any regrets about the new version you can simple install the old version back over it.
How to Uninstall TransPost Plus
- Select Uninstall TransPost Plus from the Start menu. Note that it is grouped under TransPost Plus, in Windows 7 it is under the subheading Transpost Tools.
- Click Yes to confirm that you wish to uninstall TransPost Plus
- If a "file is in use.." message appears then close TransPost Plus if it is in use and wait a couple of minutes for the TransPost Plus Service to shut down if it was started, then click Retry