Save time, save money
Use TransPost to import your sales and expense data into MYOB AccountRight. Automatically.
- AccountRight Live online, server or local file
- Classic AccountRight Version 19.x and earlier
- Customer data (both insert and update)
- Sales (all types)
- Customer Payments
- Items (both insert and update)
- Spend Money
Automate your imports
Use the TransPost Service to do your processing automatically. Set up and save a run sequence giving each import mapping an input folder. Then just save the data in the input folder and the TransPost will process it and move your data to another folder.
First 30 days free - download TransPost and start saving time now!
|License||Amount||Pay via Paypal
|1 Year Regular Subscription:||$192.50 (inc $17.50 GST)|
|2 Year Value Subscription:||$330.00 (inc $30.00 GST)|
|60 day Trial Extension Subscription:||$38.50 (inc $3.50 GST)|
|TransPost 220.127.116.110||17/4/2017||TransPost Setup 18.104.22.1680.exe --- 1.19MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3.3New changes in 3.3.3 include retry and timing changes to reduce the impact of communication errors
There are also a number of changes to facilitate reformatting and import of data from applications designed without regard to MYOB AccountRight
For details see Release Notes - Version 3.3.3
|TransPost 22.214.171.1249||6/9/2016||TransPost Setup 126.96.36.1999.exe --- 1.19MB|
|TransPost 188.8.131.523||5/6/2016||TransPost Setup 184.108.40.2063.exe --- 1.19MB|
|TransPost 220.127.116.110||27/4/2016||TransPost Setup 18.104.22.1680.exe --- 1.19MB|
What's Changed in version 3.3
- Defaults from Customer and Item data apply to sales where not supplied in the input. See here for details.
- Customer payments can be imported using minimal data using defaults. If required, customer will be inferred from the invoice.
- Data can be edited in the data preview window
- Improved line item validation and error logging
- Heading and Subtotal lines can now be imported with sales (applies to AccountRight Live only)
|TransPost 22.214.171.1247||19/8/2015||TransPost Setup 126.96.36.1997.exe --- 49.6MB|
|TransPost 188.8.131.526||1/2/2015||TransPost Setup 184.108.40.2066.exe --- 49.49MB|
|TransPost 220.127.116.11||31/3/2014||TransPost Setup 18.104.22.168.exe --- 48.78MB|
|TransPost 22.214.171.124||19/06/2013||TransPost Setup 126.96.36.199.exe --- 719Kb|
|TransPost 188.8.131.52||22/11/2012||TransPost Setup 184.108.40.206.exe --- 650Kb|
|TransPost 220.127.116.11||20/06/2012||TransPost Setup 18.104.22.168.exe --- 650Kb|
|TransPost 22.214.171.124||20/04/2012||TransPost Setup 126.96.36.199.exe --- 634Kb|
|TransPost 188.8.131.52||24/11/2011||TransPost Setup 184.108.40.206.exe --- 545Kb|
For details of the changes in each release see the Version history.
TransPost UpgradesWe publish new versions from time to time with extra features, improvements and fixes to defects. You may upgrade at any time by simply downloading and installing the new version.
The install of the new version will automatically uninstall the old version. If the TransPost Service is running when you do this it will stop and replace the Service with the new version of the Service and provide the option to automatically start the Service for the new version.
If you have any regrets about the new version you can simply download and install the old version back over it.
How to Uninstall TransPost
- Select Uninstall TransPost from the Start menu. Note that it is grouped under TransPost, in Windows 7 under the subheading Transpost Tools.
- Click Yes to confirm that you wish to uninstall TransPost
- If a "file is in use.." message appears then close TransPost if it is in use and wait a couple of minutes for the TransPost Service to shut down if that was started, then click Retry