Multi-line sales

Multi-line sales

Postby Julia » Tue 20 Oct, 2015 1:33 pm

TransPost can import sales as either invoices or orders containing multiple items.

The input file needs the sale level detail on the first line of each sale. This must include either the customer name (CoLastName and FirstName, which is only required if there are Personal Customers) or their cardID and can include sale date, invoice number, customers number and lots more fields.

It does not matter if that data is repeated on every line in the sale but when it changes that will be taken as indication the start of a different sale. Sale heading level fields that have this effect are shown in white on the Mapping form (See Mapping Form - meaning of colour coding)

The Item line details, in the highlighted fields, will usually include a description and must include
  • Item Sales - ItemNumber and Quantity
  • Time Billing Sales - ActivityID and HoursUnits
  • otherwise AccountNumber and either ex-tax or inc-tax amount
Item details may also include other fields including tax code, job and price and discount if applicable, but these are optional.
Julia Roberts
TransPost Support
Julia
Site Admin

Re: Multi-line sales

Postby ryanperlman » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 9:20 pm

plz add some new stuff make some new intrusting categories.its a friendly advice otherwise its boring
ryanperlman

Postby annaleah » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 11:36 pm

Amazing read that is, as me myself on my current cutting cycle and trying to follow proper guidelines and your articles helped me a lot in my cycle.
annaleah

Postby alessamartin2 » Wed 11 Oct, 2017 10:15 pm

nice
alessamartin2

Return to Info