The 3.3.2 releases of TransPost, TransPost Plus and TransPost Premier were released in June 2016.
- Defaults from Customer and Item data apply to sales where not supplied in the input
- Customer payments can be imported using minimal data using defaults. If required, customer will be inferred from the invoice
- Defaults from Supplier and Item data apply to purchases where not supplied in the input (Plus & Premier only)
- Data can be edited in the data preview window
- Improved line item validation and error logging
- Heading and Subtotal lines can be imported with sales and purchases
http://www.transpost.com.au/whatsnewin3.3plus.php for TransPost Plus & TransPost Premier