Import Items missing in MYOB

TransPost Support
TransPost team member

Post by TransPost Support » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 10:50 am

Sometimes Items sales contain orders for items not yet set up in MYOB. This can be dealt with by setting up a mapping to import missing items before importing sales. If tax codes and Income accoutns are fixed you can generally do this import directly off your sales data.

To do this create a mapping using the MYOB Data Type ‘Items’ and leave ‘Update data in existing records’ unchecked to ensure that existing items are unaffected by this process.

You must map the ItemNumber and an ItemName and Description are handy (ItemName can easily be either the same as the number or the same as the description whichever makes more sense) If the data contains the SellingPrice import that too.

To add items for sale you must set these MYOB fields:
  • ItemIsSold – put Y the mapping Default column
  • TaxCodeWhenSold - can also be set using the mapping Default. If it varies then you need a column containing the tax code in your in your data
  • IncomeAccount - use the mapping default
If you also purchase the items ItemIsBought, TaxCodeWhenBought, and ExpenseAccount are also essential and can be set using defaults.

You will need to also set ItemIsInventoried and AssetAccount if you are tracking inventory.

TylerShist

Post by TylerShist » Sat 23 May, 2020 6:50 am

I have the datas from my old logger that I would like to import to RT and compare it with the current results.

Is there any way to import these files?

Regards
Chris

BradleyRonee

Post by BradleyRonee » Thu 11 Jun, 2020 8:18 pm

Im new to QCAD and Im looking for a way to import measurent data ascii-file as block with point ring, point number and height georeferenced into QCAD.
Does anyone know of a possibility and can help me?
I would be very grateful Best regards
Willi

RadekZenek

Re: Import Items missing in MYOB

Post by RadekZenek » Tue 07 Jul, 2020 7:40 pm

TylerShist wrote:
Sat 23 May, 2020 6:50 am
I have the datas from my old logger that I would like to import to RT and compare it with the current results.

Is there any way to import these files?

Regards
Chris
Same problem. I can’t import the data in any way.