Configure TransPost for AccountRight Live

TransPost Support
TransPost team member

Configure TransPost for AccountRight Live

Post by TransPost Support » Wed 07 Oct, 2015 1:47 pm

To configure TransPost for AccountRight Live:
  1. Select the AccountRight Live radio button (in TransPost Express this is not required)
  2. If you want to use an online ('cloud') file, check Online file. The first time you do this you will be asked to sign in to your my.MYOB account to confirm that you do wish to allow TransPost to communicate with your on-line file.
  3. Otherwise, if your company file is on a server, change the local data location to replace 'localhost' with your server name but if it is on your own PC then leave it as is ("http://localhost:8080/AccountRight/")
  4. If you have more than one company file select the appropriate file
  5. Enter the username and password that you want TransPost to use to log into the file
  6. Click Save & Test Connection button. After a few seconds you should get the message "Successfully opened this Company file".
Common Issues

If you cannot see your file in the Company file name drop down list then first check that you currently have access using AccountRight.

If you are using a file on your server you must enter the server name as par of the location. Usually it is

"http://myservername:8080/AccountRight/"

but sometimes the port number has had to be changed to avoid conflict with other applications. If so you will need to consult with your IT support to get the location correct. They should know. We cannot help with this as it will be a result of changes which is specific to your configuration.

The user Id you should use is NOT your my.myob login. It should be one that would make sense when logging in to the MYOB file itself like this:
You can use 'Administrator' or your own or set up a special user for TransPost in your MYOB file. Whichever it is it should have roles that would allow it to write the transaction types you want to import.

Pitcher

Re: Configure TransPost for AccountRight Live

Post by Pitcher » Thu 01 Nov, 2018 12:13 am

Thank you
I have done lot of configurations to understand the things in many software which can do anything for us.I was trying to configure the account live and I also tried to follow some of steps from the wizessays instructions page which was not helpful for me.Now